The Photog

# A collection of images captured on a weekly basis in order to run away from the structured behaviour of the engineering world. Trying my best to get in touch with my other side of the brain, exhibiting nature and culture in a different perspective.
more →

Wedding Album – from niceidea
November 11, 2009

• Pictures by Khairil Hatta
  • benhatta@gmail.com
  • 019-2888-274
  • I love my albums. And the company that print my album, what can I say, they’re all awesome works of art.
  • I design the album to represent every moment captured during your big day as it flows.
  • The concept: timeless and classic yet modern and fresh.
  • You’ll love it when you see it for yourself.

album

Comments

button Discussion

1. uissshh canggeh nie b! hehe..tp tgk ur usaha nak siapkan all dis…byk bende nk pk kan..camera ok tak..btry cukup ke..flash leh function ke..nk kene capture all d moments( nak kene kejar pengantin..berpeluh la:p )..balik umah nk pilih gmbar..edit..anta print..anta kat client..nk face client’s reaction..fuhh mmg salute la sape yg willing nk jd wedding’s photographer nie!!! i know my limit..i cant!;p heheh…aper2pun ,yang penting minat aite:p keep it up dear!!

2. suhaila on November 11th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
  3. aku nampak ko kat erl tadi, ko kat depan aku… tak dan nak tego. haha. lagipun aku pun nak cepat balik tadi.

btw: dah ganti ke kamera yg kena amek orang tu??

4. taufiqshariff on November 12th, 2009 at 12:41 pm
  5. salam, boleh rekomen kedai mana bro buat album ni tak?

6. Zik on November 12th, 2009 at 10:38 pm
  7. Taufiq – Yeah…sudah bersedia untuk berjuang hehehe.

Zik – Digicolour.

8. kerel on November 13th, 2009 at 12:43 am
  9. suka tgk album yang nampak simple tapi elegant nih!

10. Faizal Omar on November 17th, 2009 at 7:10 am
  11. Salam bro..look very nice…

ni print tpt yang u bagitahu dulu tu ker? or ada tpt lagi bagus punya..??

give me some text bout this, means if there a new place to go..

still got my no??

12. dzulfotografi on November 18th, 2009 at 3:08 am
  13. Faizal Omar – Terima kasih. Bila nak shoot sekali ni.

dzulfotografi – info as per our tele-conversation. kalau free, mail le kat aku sample tu.

14. kerel on November 18th, 2009 at 8:23 am
  15. salam.lawa album nih.

16. killabee on December 24th, 2009 at 7:26 am
  17. killabee – thanks. album ko pun apa kurang nye.

18. nemesis on January 7th, 2010 at 4:11 am

button Add a comments

Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved. Wordpress Theme by Hairudy.net. Best view on 1024 x 768 with Mozilla Firefox.